Many people think that eating a healthy and tasty meal at the same time during a diet or fasting will not work. Especially in such cases, it concerns baking or sweet desserts. Such an opinion is completely wrong, because you can quickly and easily cook amazing goodies that you can safely eat without worrying about your figure. Using interesting recipes, showing a little culinary imagination and skill, the result will certainly please - delicious vegan pancakes will appear on the table.
A simple recipe for delicious vegan pancakes with vegetable filling
Serve such yummy with anything, sweet sauces or favorite vegetable fillings will turn simple vegan pancakes into a real festive dessert or a delicious snack.
- 485 g of flour;
- 460 ml of water;
- 45 g of sugar;
- 10 g of salt;
- 7 g of soda;
- 55 ml of refined oil.
- Sift half the flour.
- Dissolve salt and sugar crystals in water. After complete dissolution, add prepared sifted flour. Add soda and stir with a spatula until all lumps disappear.
- Pour in vegetable oil.
- Take the remaining flour and in small parts (on a spoon) put into an almost finished dough. You may need a little less, be sure to monitor the consistency.
- Take a ladle with the dough necessary for one pancake, pour into a previously prepared frying pan (red-hot, oiled). Be sure to turn over, frying on both sides.
On the first pancake, see if there is enough liquid or flour, add if necessary.
With mushroom filling
Delicate pancakes, fragrant mushroom filling will certainly delight all family members and guests. If you take ready-made boiled mushrooms, the cooking process will be much simpler, you just have to chop and fry them.
- 975 g of wheat flour;
- 10 g of yeast;
- 90 ml of vegetable oil;
- 800 g of mushrooms;
- 550 g onions;
- 510 ml of water;
- 65 g of sugar sand;
- 20 g of salt.
- Prepare the dough by mixing slightly warmed liquid, yeast, granulated sugar, a little flour and salt. Keep warm until a frothy hat appears.
- Sort the mushrooms carefully, rinse several times in cool water, boil (with the addition of salt and a pinch of citric acid). Drain, cool and grind in small cubes. Fry, do not forget to pour a little oil.
- Cut the onion into small cubes, fry separately, then mix with the mushroom mass and bring to taste using your favorite seasonings and spices.
- Pour in the finished flour the remaining flour, the dough should turn out to be a consistency like kefir.
- Fry pancakes without turning.
- Put the filling on the rosy side, wrap each pancake with a neat envelope and fry in oil.
If there is no fasting or diet, you can beat the egg well, dip the envelopes in it and then send it to the frying pan for roasting.
Fragrant pancakes with jam from oranges will certainly appeal to all the housewives who are on a diet. It is worth remembering the recipe, because you will have to cook them very often. You can slightly increase the amount of buckwheat flour, and reduce the amount of wheat flour.
- 450 g of oranges;
- 100 g lemons;
- 290 g of sugar sand;
- 710 ml of water;
- 155 g of wheat and buckwheat flour;
- 6 g of yeast and salt;
- 65 ml of vegetable oil.
- Before you start cooking pancakes, you need to do jam. To do this, remove the zest from citruses, squeeze the juice into a separate container.
- Pour some water into a small stewpan, pour the zest here and boil for several minutes. Pour the juice and continue to cook, be sure to stir and make sure that the mass does not burn. After a quarter of an hour pour in ¾ of all sugar and cook until the mass thickens.
- Mix flour and yeast in a bowl, then add salt and sugar crystals, pour water in a little and knead the dough to a semi-liquid consistency.
- In the last turn, add oil and fry pancakes, as usual.
Serve hot, sprinkled with aromatic jam. You can just apply a thin layer of sweet jam and roll up rolls.
It is best to cook sweet jelly or fruit sauce for pancakes, but they are also delicious stuffed with vegetables. The filling can be prepared in advance, and slightly heated before stuffing the pancakes.
- 110 g oatmeal flakes;
- 90 g of flour;
- 310 ml of mineral water;
- 20 g of sugar;
- 56 g of salt;
- 5 g of citric acid;
- 65 ml of sunflower oil.
- In a small container, pour the flakes with mineral water, leave to swell.
- Mix the swollen flakes with the rest of the ingredients, adding them alternately and mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Bake pancakes, definitely browning each side.
- Finished products can be lightly sprinkled with sugar sand.
Pancakes stuffed with apples
What can be said about such a delicacy - insanely tasty, healthy and very, very simple! Kids especially like this delicacy. In the finished filling, you can add a little raisins steamed in boiling water, which will bring pancakes a completely different taste.
- 480 ml of water (can be replaced with mineral water, but then exclude soda from the recipe);
- 520 g of flour;
- 8 g of salt;
- 16 g of soda;
- 40 ml of vegetable oil;
- 300 g of apples (preferably acidic hard varieties);
- 75 g of sugar sand.
- Pour half the liquid into a separate container and combine it with a little sugar, flour, salt.
- Boil the water that remains, pour soda into it, after thorough mixing mix both masses. Pour in oil.
- Fry thin pancakes. You can simplify the process by frying only on one side, because then you will have to fry wrapped products.
- Prepare the filling - grate the apples (you must first peel and remove the seed boxes), cover the remaining sand with sugar and stew in a thick-walled pan.
- Put a little filling on each pancake, and wrap it beautifully with an envelope or a triangle.
- Fry in hot oil (be sure to turn over so that the wrapped pancakes are covered with a crust evenly).
Delicious vegetable pancakes from familiar foods
The ingredients for these flavored vegan crepes can be found in almost any kitchen. A simple recipe, while healthy and very tasty, will appeal to the whole family.
You will need:
- Three tablespoons of flour
- Two zucchini
- Five potatoes
- Two onions
- Head of garlic
- Peel vegetables and peel.
- On a fine grater, grate zucchini, potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to the mixture. Pour in flour. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Bake pancakes, having preliminarily greased a frying pan with oil.
The proportions of vegetables for pancakes can be changed depending on your taste preferences. The saturation of the taste of vegetable pancakes depends on this.
What are vegan toppings
There are many options for how to start lean pancakes.
You can cook both hearty and sweet filling:
- Potato filling. To prepare the potato filling, several medium-sized potatoes should be boiled. Mash the potato until mashed. Fry the carrots and onions in a pan until a golden hue appears. Add mashed potatoes to them, and also greens. Dill is very well combined with potatoes. An interesting solution would be to add dried basil.
- Mushroom filling. In many Slavic countries pancakes with mushrooms are considered a national dish. You can keep up with the traditions and prepare mushroom stuffing for pancakes. To cook it you will need mushrooms, onions, salt, pepper. It is necessary to fry onions and mushrooms in vegetable oil. Champignons should darken sufficiently. Add seasonings and start the pancakes.
- Banana filling. This is an ideal option for delicious toppings for sweet lovers. You will need only two ingredients - dates and bananas. Place them in the blender for two minutes - and you have the perfect sweet filling.
- Orange filling. It is quite laborious, but the taste is worth it. Take some large oranges, peel them. Squeeze the juice, it will be needed in the preparation of orange filling. The orange zest must be placed in boiling water and cooked for five to ten minutes. Then add the juice and leave it on fire for another fifteen minutes. Remember to stir the treat continuously. Add half a glass of sugar (based on a few oranges) and remove the mixture from the heat when it thickens.
Vegan Pancakes (video)
It turns out that cooking vegetarian pancakes is quite simple, and the appetite appears even from reading recipes. There is nothing left to do but go to the kitchen and cook a wonderful treat. It’s great that using simple ingredients, you can experiment with the fillings by adding your proven ingredients.