Spinach is a healthy, dietary product. Therefore, it is perfectly suited for cooking low-calorie dishes. But this is only one side of it, since it goes well with other products, including both vegetables and all types of meat.
You can cook with him absolutely any dishes, including fast casseroles beloved by many housewives. They are obtained not only tasty, but also useful, since spinach leaves undergo minimal heat treatment. Below you will find some of the most delicious and interesting casserole recipes.
Spinach meat casserole
- 400 g spinach;
- 6 chicken eggs;
- butter - 50 g;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 onion head;
- 0.5 l of milk;
- 50 g of flour;
- 100 g of cheese;
- 150 g minced meat;
- 2 tbsp. l crackers for breading.
- Prepare the products. Rinse the spinach, peel the onion and garlic. Then chop it all up.
- After melting some of the oil in a pan, fry the onion and garlic on it. At the very end, add the spinach, lightly fry, salt and add seasoning.
- Put the fried spinach into a baking dish. After making small dimples in it, beat the eggs.
- Now prepare the fill. After melting the second half of the butter, add flour, a portion of milk and salt. All this needs to be thoroughly whipped. In the resulting mass should not be lumps. Add the rest of the milk and whisk the mixture again. Now mix the mixture with minced meat and grated cheese. After mixing well, pour it over the eggs.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, send the casserole to the oven for 30 minutes.
Vegetable casserole with spinach and cheese
- frozen chopped spinach - 300 g;
- potato - 6 pcs.;
- butter - 100 g;
- sour cream - 25 g;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- cheese - 150 g;
- salt and dried dill to taste.
Preparation by stages:
- Boil the potatoes. Drain the water, and mash the potatoes in mashed potatoes.
- Boil the spinach, it should boil for no more than 3 minutes.
- At this point, mix all the ingredients except the cheese. Grate it, sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Cooking time at t180 ° C for 20 minutes.
Ready casserole can be served with sour cream.
Casserole with spinach, mushrooms and cheese
You will need:
- 400 g spinach;
- 250 g of champignons;
- 250 g of minced meat;
- 3 eggs;
- 75 g sour cream;
- 100 g of flour;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 150 g of cheese;
- salt to taste.
Stages of cooking:
- Rinse and chop the mushrooms. Next, you need to evaporate the excess liquid from them. To do this, transfer them to a dry pan and put on fire. As it warms up, the liquid will evaporate.
- Rinse and chop the spinach.
- After boiling the liquid, add a little sunflower oil and prepared spinach to the mushrooms. Fry just a couple of minutes, then transfer them to a bowl.
- Grate the cheese and start kneading the dough.
- For the dough, add eggs, minced meat, sour cream and some grated cheese to the fried mushrooms with spinach. The last added flour and baking powder. Mix the resulting dough thoroughly. It should be thick and uniform.
- Cover the baking dish with baking paper, covering not only the bottom, but also the sides. Put the dough in it and sprinkle with cheese.
- A dish is prepared at a temperature of 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
Serve the casserole both hot and cold.
Spinach with cottage cheese
You will need:
- 200 g spinach;
- 250 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 tbsp. l semolina;
- 2 eggs;
- salt to taste;
- sunflower oil.
- Rinse and simmer the spinach under the lid and over low heat until soft.
- Mash the soft spinach with a fork.
- Beat the eggs.
- Then add semolina, cottage cheese and spinach to them. Salt and mix the mixture.
- After pouring the dough into the mold, send it to the oven for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
Spinach Diet Casserole
- spinach - 500 g;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- oat bran - 4 tbsp. l .;
- wheat bran - 2 tbsp. l;
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp;
- milk powder - 4 tbsp. l .;
- cottage cheese - 180 g;
- salt and spices to taste.
Stages of preparation:
- Rinse and boil the spinach. Water must be unsalted. Next, you need to knead it to a puree state.
- In the puree, add the rest of the ingredients, including salt and your favorite spices, mix well.
- Next, put the dough in the form and put in the oven. The dish will be ready in 20 minutes when baking at 180 ° C.
- It is advisable to take out the dish after cooling.
Please note that in order to obtain a dietary dish, cottage cheese and milk powder must be low-fat.
Spinach Fish Casserole
- fish fillet - 800 g;
- spinach - 600 g;
- lemon - 1 pc.;
- garlic - 2 prongs;
- butter - 4 tbsp. l .;
- 10% cream - 100 ml;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- eggs - 3 pcs.;
- cheese - 80 g;
- pepper, salt and nutmeg.
Preparation by stages:
- After defrosting, salt and pepper the fillet. Watering it with three tablespoons of lemon juice, leave to marinate.
- Peeled garlic into slices.
- Melt half the butter and fry the garlic on it.
- Rinse the spinach and put in a saucepan. Pour in three tablespoons of water there. Reduce the fire to a minimum, cover the pan with a lid.
- Once the spinach has thawed and softened, mash it and mix with garlic.
- Add seasonings and mix.
- Grate the cheese and mix with sour cream, cream and eggs.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the mold with a spoon of oil. Then lay out the first layer of casserole, consisting of half spinach. Next will be a layer of fish fillet, chopped into pieces, the balance of spinach and again the fish fillet. That is, 4 layers of casserole are obtained.
- From above, the dish is poured with a pour, on which then you need to lay out the remaining tablespoon of oil, cut into pieces.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
Boiled potatoes will be a good side dish for such a dish.
Quick spinach casserole (video)
Use any of these recipes and get a lot of pleasure and vitamins, because spinach is very rich in them. In addition, buying it is not a problem at any time of the year.
As you can see, all the casseroles according to the above recipes are cooked in the oven, and it needs to be heated in advance. However, they can just as well be baked in a slow cooker. For this, most models have a special “Baking” mode, only you will need to choose the cooking time.